Looking for an exciting opportunity to join the Methodist Church in Singapore? Trinity Annual Conference (TRAC) is one of the three Annual Conferences that make up the Methodist Church in Singapore, overseeing over 21 churches with approximately 28,600 members. TRAC is currently seeking a mature and responsible Administrative Executive to join their team.
As the Administrative Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-level administrative support and assistance to the Administrative Manager and other assigned leadership staff
- Administering TRAC’s administrative agenda, conducting research and reports and projects in:
i. Data Classification
ii. BCP and Disaster Management
iii. Media and Communication support
iv. Risk Management compliance and management
- Administering the agenda and aid in the arranging of appointments, Board meetings and conferences of the respective Boards/Committee/taskforce’s that oversees these areas, but not
i. Attending meetings and keeping track of the minutes,
ii. Maintaining electronic and paper records so as to ensure information is organized and easily accessible,
iii. Conducting research and creating presentations or reports as needed, and
iv. Performing additional duties and development of future business processes and policies of TRAC as assigned by the Reporting Officer
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree or Diploma (Business administration or relative field).
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Experience in drafting SOPS and assisting in the writing of policies and compliance work
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new software
- Integrity and confidentiality
We apologize that we will be only able to respond to candidates that are short-listed.
*By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use, retention and disclose of your personal data indicated in the document by TRAC for assessing your career application*